1. hello!! what kinds of makeup do you usually bring everyday/in school? thanks!
Hi! Here are my current favorites: Maybelline Dream Smooth Mousse Foundation (I use the shade natural beige), Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder, Wet ‘N Wild Color Icon blush in Mellow Wine, Maybelline Color Tattoo in Barely Beige, Covergirl Lash Blast Volume Mascara and L’Oreal Lineur Intense Felt Tip Eyeliner :)
2. Hello there! I’m new to the blogging world and a friend suggested that I check out your blog for inspiration! Haha! And I must say, I totally love yours! I couldn’t stop reading through all your posts! You’re awesome. Hihi. <3 Btw, my name is Nicole too! Just saying. XD
Oh my goodness, I’m really really flattered! Thank you so much! Have fun blogging, Nicole!
P.S. I hope you could link me to your blog :)
3. Hi ate nicole :) i just want to ask, how did you put a logo/header on ate negene’s blog? :))
Just put this on top of your codes
<center><img src=”header url here”></center>
It’s that easy!
4. hi ate nicole! i always check your blog like seriously everyday before i sleep or when i wake up because i just love how you blog! can you give me tips on how to start my blog?
Hi, thank you so much! That means a lot to me <3 Well, I don’t really have specific tips to give aside from the typical “just be yourself”. Ok, I’ll be all cliche on you - “blog to express, not to impress”. I started blogging at the very young age of 11, and from then, most of my blog posts were pretty much all about my personal life, interests, hobbies and the like. You can put whatever you want on your blog because it will be a representation of who you are. You shouldn’t worry about how many readers or followers you have or how many hits your blog will get; just be yourself and the rest will follow :)
5. hi ate nicole! i’ve been reading your blog since morning and i really like the things you post here! anyway, can you please give me tips on how to dress up? cause i will also study in dlsu and i don’t know the dress codes etc. Thank you so much!
Hey, thanks and welcome to La Salle! Haha! I’m sorry for answering this late but I guess by now you have already gone through the LPEP and you already know the university dress code. I was pretty self-conscious when I was a frosh and I always plan my outfits ahead because I was afraid that people will call me out for being an outfit repeater. (Lame, I know!) But as the years passed, I didn’t really care much anymore! I usually just wore laidback outfits like skinny jeans (I almost always wear skinny jeans), a printed or a button down top and a trusty pair of flats!