OH LA LA <3
i heard people saying that there was a video of JB saying he was never coming back to Manila and i was so shocked. then when i saw the link someone posted on Camie (xfrecklesandtea)’s ask, i checked it out and i was so sad because it sounded like he said “i’m definitely not coming back,” but then my sister (who’s a super fan haha) and i decided to watch the full version of the 24 Oras segment, and though he was definitely masungit, you can hear that he was actually telling the camera something like (from what we can make out haha) “get out of the way” or “move back” or something like that. and if you think he pushed the cameraman, i think it was the guy in black who walked after Justin who pushed the camera guy. you be the judge :)
p.s. and if you’re gonna hate on me for defending him, it’s just because i’d like to believe that there are still some nice celebrities out there :) but the thing with him hitting the CD out of the dad’s hand, if that’s true, that’s just seriously disrespectful and there is no way he can excuse that kind of behavior.
I totally agree with everything she said!
Do you honestly think that Bieber’s not coming back? If you’re a true Belieber, you will not jump to any conclusions nor assume anything. Justin obviously loves his fans bec he insisted on pushing through the show even though he’s dead sick. He is so dedicated to his work and I don’t think he wants our country to have a negative impression on him. Sure, it SEEMED like he was saying “I’m definitely coming back” but that’s just a clip. He may have really said “back off” or whatever. I’d like to believe that he still has intentions on going back to Manila. Let’s just cross our fingers, pray, and never say never. Hehe :)
My Heart Beats for Bieber
- Obviously, I’m still high from last night’s event! It was beyond amazing. Actually, it was probably the most amazing thing I’ve ever witnessed. I can’t believe I cried the moment he appeared on stage. I love Justin Bieber, seriously.
- I am so annoyed at the set up of the place. There were monoblocks in every section so people stood up on them. Now the people in Gold, Silver, Bronze & Gen Ad couldn’t see the stage!!!! It was super annoying. When DJ Tay James and Justin asked the crown to jump up and down, they couldn’t do it since they were standing on monoblocks.
- THE CROWD WAS SO LAME, even Justin said so. They weren’t being wild enough, esp the people in the VIP area. They were just sitting, not even grooving at ALL. It was like they were watching some play not a pop concert.
- I’m really really annoyed ok. If you watch this vid: http://bit.ly/kPpqoF you will see that Justin stopped in the middle of singing, “Baby” and said, “It’s either you go crazy, or I’m just gonna leave” (!!!!) I mean hello, it was BABY for pete’s sake and most of the ppl in the VIP area (siyempre they’re the ones that are most noticed by Justin) weren’t going wild.
- But really, I think it was the set up’s fault. There shouldn’t have been chairs in the first place. I saw Saab Magalona’s tweet that the security guards were asking them to sit (they were in VIP) bec the people at the back couldn’t see.
- I think it was also because of the place. Open air concerts eliminates the sound! If it was in Araneta, the screams would be heard esp the ones at the back. Die hard fans couldn’t afford the seats in front naman talaga and the VIP refuses to be rowdy.
- Here’s the funny part, many people are saying that the ‘One Less Lonely Girl’ of Manila was the daughter of some Smart/TV5 executive or something. I can’t blame them though cause that’s almost always the case in OUR country.
- I just really am disappointed with Manila’s energy last night. I wish next time (if there will be a next time :| ) there wouldn’t be chairs na lang. And I wish the concert will be held at an enclosed area like Araneta.
- I guess Justin was really disappointed bec according to TMZ and Perez Hilton, he had a chest infection and the doctor advised him to not perform, but he still did! See what he does for his fans!!! He was allegedly puking backstage in between songs and what did the Filipinos do? Sit? Hay nako.
- Hands down pa rin ako sa kanya cause he gave it his all despite of him being sick and the crowd being lame.
- I was in Gold and people there went wild talaga, but of course we weren’t noticed :(
- I hope Justin holds another world tour and when he comes back to Manila again, I hope he requests for no seats + enclosed area and do everyone else a favor.
- Ok, so despite all of my rants, I had fun last night. It was one of the nights that I wouldn’t ever forget. I screamed and danced my heart out. I didn’t really care if I was all drenched in sweat, it was worth it. :)
- I LOVE YOU, JUSTIN BIEBER!!!! <3
I’m a hardcore Belieber (sort of lol) but not to the point that I curse Selena just because she’s Justin’s girlfriend. I’m happy for them actually. I think they’re cute together. Hehe.