1. Nicole! Saang online stores ka bumibili ng MAC Cosmetics? Thanks!
Well I buy MAC products from actual MAC stores.. Haha! But if I want something limited edition, I preorder the item/s from carefreeshopper.multiply.com :)
2. Hi Ate Nicole! I really want to buy lippies from A.L.B.OE but I’m not sure what kind of lipstick I should get. I want to try the matte lipstick or the soft matte cream (?) but my lips are very dry and I don’t like them to appear very chapped. There’s also the lip balm. Huhuhu. I don’t know what’s the perfect thing to apply for my lips. I hope you can help. THANKS!! :)
Oh, don’t worry, the matte lipsticks and the soft matte lip creams aren’t very drying! I would know cause I have dry lips myself! The SMLCs are bestsellers and are definitely a must buy!
3. Where do you download ebooks? :)
Honey I don’t read ebooks!
4. Why do you prefer to switch from Blackberry to iPhone? :)
I think I’ve had a good run with my BlackBerry :) The iPhone has better apps so I think it’s worth the switch! But I might keep my BlackBerry though.. just for BBM
5. hi! i just want to ask, do you pay additional tax fee when you order items online from the US? I want to buy something from ebay/amazon but I’m afraid the customs will ask for the added cost. Help!
I don’t! When I buy online I have them shipped via Johnny Air :) I just pay for the shipping fee and that’s it!
6. What font is your header? It’s very pretty. :)
I don’t know, I’m sorry :( I had it made!
7. Are you migrating to the US already :(
No, dear! I still have to finish college. I have one year left :)
8. Hi I’m a big fan of your blog. :) I love it! Update always, please? :> Thank you <3
Aww thank you so much! <3 Yes I’ll try to update it as often as I can
9. Hi nicole! I love your posts! :) Btw nasa states kayo right? :-) Citizen na ba kayo dyan? :)
Thank you! :) Yes, I’m in the States right now but I’m leaving soon cause I have school! And no, we’re not citizens yet, we’re just green card holders.
10. nicqueldeleon: hi, miss nicole! wow, so you’re in LA! love, LOVE that place! make sure to stop by some outlet stores (check the one in camarillo) and look out for CCO boutiques. they sell cheaper MAC makeup and even back collections you may have missed out on :)
Omg are those places in downtown LA? I’ll make sure to check them all out when I go there! Thank you! :)