1. Marionnaud N33 Foundation Brush & 2. Marionnaud N37 Crease Brush: I’m starting to love Marionnaud brushes!! They are really cheap and of good quality!
3. Garnier Anti-Imperfections Cooling Roll-on: I’ve been testing this product for a couple of days now and it actually dries out my pimples fast! Thanks for introducing this product to me, Issa <3
4. Fashion 21 Eyeshadow Trio (04): Scouting for neutral eyeshadows was extremely hard since almost all of the brands have their own but I’m so glad I got the one from Fashion 21. The shadows have good pigmentation and they don’t crease even after long hours of staying on your lids.
Edit: After researching about this product, I found out that it won the Cosmo 2009 Beauty Awards! :)
5. Ever Bilena Pro Flawless Finish Foundation: I was tired of my usual tinted moisturizer so I decided to purchase this one. I have yet to try it. :)
6. Garnier Lightning Peel-Off Mask
7. Forever 21 (Love & Beauty) Eyelash Curler: Okay, I admit.. I’m a bit of a slave to consumerism that’s why I bought this one. The packaging and the design caught my eye (it has little purple studs all over)!
8. The Face Shop CO-Q10 Essential Mask Sheet: I was’t really planning on buying anything from The Face Shop but I needed to break a bill so I got these. I’m trying them out tonight!