Happy Monday, everyone!
As usual, I spent an embarassing amount of time browsing my favorite online stores and filling up an imaginary cart that I know I would never even check out! Most of these stuff aren’t locally available, and I have to wait til I go to the States before I get to purchase them. I would love to get a hold of them now, but I am not a fan of the crazy expensive shipping charges!
Anyway, I found a ton more stuff that I want, but I narrowed it down to 7 so it wouldn’t be annoying.
- Maybelline The Rocket Mascara (x) - My favorite beauty gurus have been raving about this one, and I would love to try it!
- Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation (x) - This foundation is supposedly a total dupe for the Urban Decay Naked foundation. And since I’m a fan of both Urban Decay and Revlon, I’m dying to get my hands on it!
- Revlon Nearly Naked Pressed Powder (x) - To match the foundation, lol!
- L’Oreal Colour Riche Caresse Stick (x) - Also called as caresse sticks, they are a supposed dupe for YSL lipsticks. I’ve already listed the shades that I want: Rose Tafetta and Sunset Angora, among others.
- Pacsun Kendall & Kylie Sleeveless Open Back Shirt (x) - If anyone of you don’t know, Kendall & Kylie Jenner just released their own collection for PacSun. I’ve picked out my top two favorites and this was one of them! I absolutely love the crochet panel and the cut at the back.
- Pacsun Kendall & Kylie House Dress (x) - Here’s my other favorite. I’m not a fan of the collar tipped with gold hardware, but I’m crazy over the overall cut of the dress.
- Forever 21 Icee Muscle Tee (x) - I don’t own a lot of muscle shirts, so I chose this one. I love that it’s ombre and has “Icee” written on it (HA!)
- Nasty Gal Odette Romper (x) - I’m slowly becoming a fan of rompers! I love the fact that I can wear them just as they are or tuck them inside my jeans when I feel like it. This particular romper caught my eye cause it’s an instant classic. It’s so chic with its knotted shoulders and its gold buttons.
What are the stuff in your wishlist right now? Have you tried any of the stuff I listed above?