I wish my whole closet was monochrome.
ABOUT TIME! I believe it was November of 2013 when I last answered my Tumblr Asks. I have almost 300 of them in my inbox, so obviously I can’t answer all at one go so I’ll just give responses at random.
1. what camera did you use to take the LA diaries photos? :)
2. What facial products do you use? Your face is so neat. No zits or even pimple marks! I envy you and your sisters :( And what soap do you use? Your skin tone suits you too!
3. ate how much did you pay for your domain? :)
4. ashleyespanol21: Hi ate Nicole!, I just want to ask if what app did you use in editing photo’s?, anyway your blog is so fab! I’d always visit here and read all your post, it give’s me an inspiration everyday especially in photography. Honestly, I really want to be a photographer someday just like you, because of your blog, you inspire me in reaching my goal in photography. Keep up the good work ate gorgeous :)
5. where’d you buy the red dress you were wearing on your bday?
A Day at Venice Beach
"Ah, the smell of salt and sand. There is no elixir on this blessed earth like it"
Universal Studios Hollywood
Two weeks ago, we finally found time to go to downtown LA and visit Universal Studios Hollywood. This particular Universal park is built differently from the others cause it is built around the largest back lot in Hollywood where there are multiple movie and television studios and sets *insert spazzing here*
(Warning: this will be a photo heavy post)